I am offering two types of lessons, a ‘Personalised Makeup Lesson’ and a ‘Beginner Makeup Artist Lesson’. I have provided information on both for you to consider and select which best suits you.
PERSONALISED MAKEUP LESSON
This lesson is all about perfecting your own makeup on a day to day basis. I will teach you how to create a flawless, effortless and fresh look tailored to your face shape and eye shape using the products you already own alongside products I will supply for you.
- Taking care of your skin and why it is important for a better makeup
- Ways to improve your complexion.
- Creating a flawless base.
- How to make your makeup last/ touching up throughout the day
- Contouring and highlighting for your face shape.
- Quick tricks to make your eyes POP.
- Brows- how to perfect them and shape them to compliment your face.
- Tricks on turning a basic day time look into a ‘going out’ look.
2 hour lesson – $300
BEGINNER MAKEUP ARTIST LESSON
The beginner makeup artist lesson is perfect for aspiring/ beginner makeup artists or even makeup artists already in the industry looking to expand their technique. I will teach you the tips and tricks for some of my most requested/ popular looks along with pointers on time management when creating a look, and how to grow and develop your makeup artistry business.
You will need to bring in a model and your makeup kit (if you have one) if you don’t have a kit, I will supply one for you.
- Creating a flawless base suited to your clients skin type.
- Contouring and highlighting for your clients face shape.
- Perfecting the brows.
- Easy eye makeup look that suits all eye shapes.
- Glam eyes.
- Applying false lashes, the quickest and easiest way to do it.
- Eyeliner techniques.
- My Highlighting Secrets.
- How to grow your social media account/ taking client photos.
4 hour lesson – $500
Location of lessons are held in my South Yarra Studio. Lessons are held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
After-hour lessons are available.
Payment plans are available upon request.